At the Collingham there is a choice of spacious studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, each with well equipped modern kitchens including oven/hob, microwave and fridge/freezer facilities. Some apartments have a roof terrace or balcony.
Within walking distance of the Collingham you will find a great choice of restaurants and cafés. If you prefer to eat in you can shop at one of the many local supermarkets and delicatessens or order in a ready cooked home meal from one of the popular "home delivery" companies.
Whether you are visiting London for one night, one month or longer the Collingham offers very comfortable, secure and private accommodation at reasonable prices, making it the perfect home from home.
All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard and features include 24 hour reception - night security, 6 day maid service (except Sundays and Bank Holidays), elevator, direct dial telephone / high-speed wireless broadband internet access, cable TV and DVD player, a personal safe is provided in each apartment, dry cleaning / laundry services and in most of the apartments there is a sofabed which is suitable for sleeping one additional adult or two children and the majority of double beds are king-size. Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge.
2013 NIGHTLY PRICES
|Studio Apartment - Sleeps 2 (no sofabed) ||£195.00|
|1 Bedroom - Sleeps 3 (sofabed)*||£290.00|
|2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom - Sleeps 5 - (sofabed) * ||£395.00|
|2 Bedroom/2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 5 - (sofabed) *||£460.00|
|3 Bedroom/2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 7 - (sofabed) * ||£565.00|
|2 Bedroom/2 Bathrooms Penthouse (Balcony) - Sleeps 5 - (sofabed) *||£540.00|
|3 Bedroom/2 Bathrooms Penthouse (Balcony) - Sleeps 7 - (sofabed) *||£625.00|
Prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax.
* There is a charge of £20.00 per night for the use of a sofabed. Sofabed is suitable for sleeping one additional adult or two children.
Car parking available at the nearby Marriott Hotel on Cromwell Road at £26.00 per day.
MapThe nearest transport is Gloucester Road Tube
|Minimum stay:||3 days|
|Nearest transport:||Gloucester Road Tube|
|Prices from:||£ 195 per day|
- 24 hour reception - night security
- 6 day maid service (except Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- Direct dial telephone
- High speed wireless internet in all apartments
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Personal safe
- Sofabed in most apartments to accommodate one adult or two children
- Baby cots and high chairs provided free of charge
- Some apartments have a roof terrace or balcony
- Car parking available at nearby Marriott Hotel on Cromwell Road at £26.00 per day