Terms & Conditions
These conditions govern all bookings made with Wright Apartments (“Wright Apartments” “us “we”) whose main trading address is 59 Altenburg Avenue, London W13 9RN.
You (“you” “the booker” and all members of your party collectively called “the guests”) accept these conditions yourself and on behalf of all members of your party whether you are booking as a guest or on behalf of others.
In respect of all bookings relating to apartments not operated by us (i.e. Serviced Apartments), we act as an introductory agent on behalf of our preferred property providers. Your contract for such bookings will be with the actual preferred property provider. All such bookings will be also subject to the relevant preferred property provider’s conditions. You will be notified at the time of booking if further preferred property provider conditions also apply.
- Any booking, howsoever made, will only come into existence when payment has been made in full and your confirmation has been dispatched by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking at any time.
- All guest names, full address and contact telephone numbers are required at the time of booking. If a company is booking and paying on behalf of an employee, the company name, address and booker contact details are required on the booking form.
- We will endeavour to do everything we can to help guests with special requirements. Please ensure we are made aware in writing, of any special requirements at time of booking so we can help you select the most suitable apartment for your needs. Although we will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests no guarantees can be given that any request will be met. Conditional bookings cannot be accepted.
- At the time of booking 25% of the total rental is required with the balance due 28 days prior to arrival. If the booking date is within one month of the arrival date full payment is due on booking. If payment does not reach us at the required time we reserve the right to suspend or cancel any booking made.
- Late payments will result in interest being charged at 4% above Bank of England base rate for the period concerned.
- Payment should be made in Pounds Sterling by: Credit or Debit card. Credit/Debit card details must match the security checks. All payments are made via E-commerce through our on-line link and secured by Payzone Gateway with Payzone UK. Wright Apartments is fully PCI DSS Compliant in line with all legislation including the new General Data Protection Regulations. For further details of our privacy notice please click on the following link https://www.wrightapartments.co.uk/privacy-policy/. Bank Transfer: (bank details are available on request and all amounts are to reach our account net of all bank charges).
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Union Pay and JCB. A 1.75% payment processing fee is levied against all credit card charges.
- A Security Deposit to cover “additional charges” including breakages, damages, telephone charges, extra cleaning and further accommodation charges incurred during your stay may be taken and you will be advised whether this is payable at the time of booking or on arrival at the apartment. In some of the properties not operated by us credit card details may be requested on arrival at the property as guarantee against any breakages/damages and/or telephone charges.
- We reserve the right to change any rates from time to time.
- Prior to the booking confirmation rates are subject to change. Once a booking has been confirmed we will not change the rate quoted unless you amend the booking.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
All requests for changes and cancellations must be made in writing directly to us.
- If you wish to change any detail of your confirmed booking we will do our best to make the change subject to an administration fee of £25 per booking which will be payable to us once any change has been made.
- Name changes will not incur any charges or administration fee.
- All changes of date are subject to availability. Should any change be rejected, the original booking will be re-instated.
Our cancellation policy is set out below; however, where we act as agent for a preferred property provider (i.e. Serviced Apartment) their cancellation policy may differ from our own. The specific cancellation policy should be requested at the time of booking.
- Provided we are notified in writing, all guests may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours after their booking is confirmed, provided their stay is at least 60 days away.
- If cancellation occurs following the booking confirmation and prior to 28 days of the arrival date the booker is entitled to a refund of the first payment (taken at the time of the booking confirmation) less a £75.00 administration/cancellation fee.
- If cancellation occurs within 28 days of the arrival date and after receipt of full payment the booker is only entitled to a refund if the apartment is re-let for the said period.
- Wright Apartments reserves the right to treat an early departure or reduction in the number of nights or apartments booked as a cancellation. Partial refunds may be offered only where the relevant apartment is re-let.
- Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and you will not be entitled to any refund.
CHANGES BY US
- We do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking however occasionally bookings have to be changed or cancelled or errors in information or other details corrected and we reserve the right to do so. If this does happen, we will contact you by telephone or email where reasonably possible.
- If a change has to be made or your booking has to be cancelled we will, if possible, offer you an alternative apartment of similar type and standard in a similar location for the same period. If the alternative apartment is advertised at a lower price, you will receive a refund of the price difference. However if the alternative apartment is at a higher price the new price will be payable.
- If you do not wish to accept a change or any alternative apartment offered or we cannot offer you a suitable alternative apartment, you may be entitled to a refund. You should tell us as soon as possible whether you wish to accept any change or alternative apartment offered or alternatively if you want a refund.
- We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked and you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place.
- Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice.
- Our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) will only have a general representation of the accommodation shown .Actual apartment size, design, fixtures, furnishings and facilities may vary.
- We are responsible for our own operated apartments, subject to these conditions. We act as agent for our preferred property providers and, other than our general management and booking obligations detailed in these conditions, we shall not be liable to any party for any amounts in relation to any acts or omissions under or in relation to that contract with the relevant preferred property provider.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law or otherwise are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from any contract with us and these conditions shall apply in their place.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or for any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us, or any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
- Other than in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability that by law cannot be excluded or restricted, our liability to you in relation to these conditions is limited to the higher of (i) GBP £1,000; and (ii) the value of the booking made with us.
- All apartments are only to be used as temporary or holiday accommodation for you, or your organisation. They are not for use as the principal, additional home or residence of guests; you will not be entitled to a tenancy or an assured shorthold or assured tenancy.
- If you or any member of your party fails to vacate at the end of the booking period you will be charged the appropriate accommodation charges for the continued period of occupation. No persons other than the guests have the right to use the apartment.
- The maximum guests in an apartment is determined by the number of beds in the apartment. If the maximum number is exceeded then we, or the preferred property provider, may refuse access to the accommodation and/or reserve the right to charge for additional apartments.
ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
- Apartments are available from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. Early arrival or late departure may be available on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed.
- Key collection details will be provided to you prior to arrival.
- The procedure for departure will be confirmed on arrival.
- A fee of £30.00 will be charged for arrivals after 9pm.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We take the health and safety of all our guests seriously. On arrival you should familiarise yourself with the layout of the property and building and any health and safety procedures as detailed in your apartment.
- Where Wright Apartments acts as agent for a preferred property provider, we do not warrant that in booking these apartments on your behalf, that it is managed in accordance with local and national laws including health and safety. You also understand that although a preferred property provider may comply with local and national laws, the rights and remedies under such laws may be different to that of England and Wales.
- We are committed to providing quality accommodation and conduct regular audits to ensure that high standards are maintained at the apartments. We welcome feedback from our guests and ask them to let us have, by email, their comments and/or any recommendations on their stay. We value this feedback which provides us with useful information on how we can improve our services further.
- In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your accommodation please notify us as soon as possible in the first instance. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve a problem during your stay, this may affect the final outcome of any complaint received. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us by email to email@example.com, write to Vanessa Scales, Wright Apartments, 59 Altenburg Avenue, London W13 9RN or you can call us on (+44) 20 8810 1502.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. If guests are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request that guests vacate their apartment immediately. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these conditions and any matter arising from them.